Terms and Conditions
Foundation & Couples Fundamentals
Deposits and Refunds
- In order to book and secure your place in our program, a deposit of 250 euros is required.
The deposit is nonrefundable unless the booking is canceled from our end.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 21 days before arrival or in cash at the retreat center.
- If you cancel your registration up to two months before the start of the course, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel one month before the start of the course you get a half refund.
- You will not receive a refund for cancellations made less than one month before the commencement of the course.
- For every event, we require a minimum number of trainees to attend. It’s important for the group dynamic and the logistics of practicing teaching that there is a minimum of 12 students depending on the location. If 6 weeks before a training starts there is less than the required number of applicants the training may be subject to cancellation. We invite applicants to check in with us anytime to ask how many students have booked the training of their choice. It is recommended to book flights after the training has been confirmed.
Transfer refunds to the next retreat
- If you wish to consider reserving a place in the next Foundation retreat anywhere convenient for you, you can transfer your deposit to the next retreat suitable for you.
- You will have the priority to get space in any of the retreats as per your preference.
For every event, we require a minimum number of trainees to attend. It’s important for the group dynamic and the logistics of practicing teaching that there is a minimum of 12 students depending on the location. If 4 weeks before a training starts there is less than the required number of applicants the training may be subject to cancellation. We will inform you via email of the final confirmation up to 21 days before the start of the program. We invite applicants to check in with us anytime to ask how many students have booked the training of their choice. It is highly recommended NOT to book your flights before your receive the final confirmation email stating the training has been confirmed.
We request that trainees arrive in ample time before the beginning of every class. Any late arrivals may find that they are not admitted into the class. You can only participate in the retreat if you attend all the days it is planned for. Your stay cannot be cut short or you can’t start midway. It is advisable to reach the Retreat centre timely on the first day to kickstart the program on the right note.
In case the venue is full and the accommodation has been paid for, we will assign you to an alternative venue nearby.
- Nudity and sexual interactions are not part of this foundation course syllabus
- Singles & couples are welcome to participate.
- You can schedule a private consultation during the retreat for extra cost.
- We have limited spaces hence book your place in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
- We highly recommend that you reserve at least 1 additional free day after the workshop to integrate the experience and re-orient yourself.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to give special offers and discount coupons. This does not automatically entitle other participants to the same concessions or discounts. Only one discount is applicable per person. Discounts are only applicable on the full deposit amount and not on the partial deposit. Discounts are only to be utilized with payment (cash or bank transfers). A discount coupon cannot be refunded and will only be valid within the date it is assigned for.
Click “Talk to us” to get in touch with our representative who can guide you through the relevant steps for that.
All payments must be paid a maximum of 3 weeks before the start of the program.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and the threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests’ injuries, illnesses, and medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as the loss of /or damage to the personal property of guests.
Alcohol and drugs
Consumption of alcohol and drugs is strictly prohibited and has no place during a retreat or training. We encourage and invite you to not smoke, drink or take drugs so you can get the most out of yourself and the tantra retreat/training. Tantra School of Love programs are 100% alcohol, cigarette, and drug-free zones.
We recognize that for some of you some habits will be difficult to stop completely and therefore request that if you do choose to indulge in any toxins you do so beyond the parameters of the venue.
Physical and Mental well-being
All instructions and guidance during classes are an invitation to challenge you mentally and physically and therefore Tantra School of Love program is only suitable for healthy and mentally stable persons.
If you have an injury or medical condition and still want to participate in the program then we will try to be as helpful and accommodating as possible.
All students are required to inform us prior to booking of any chronic or acute injuries or any mental or physiological conditions that may negate your ability to practice tantra safely or interact in the group harmoniously.
If you omit to inform us of any physical or mental health conditions and subsequently have difficulties we may ask you to leave the retreat or training. There is no refund.
Whilst it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to bookings, scheduled teachers, the venue, or other matters, we reserve the right to do so in case it is needed to assure the best experience for our participants.