True Nature Of Love Foundation
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
The True Nature of Love Level 1 – Foundation, an in-depth program, is designed to open the door for you to walk in and start a life-changing blissful journey. The program is a rich, practical experience based on the field of spirituality, conscious living, conscious love, meditation, and energy; The invitation to step into the heart-based tantric path is for everyone, any age or gender, whether single or in a relationship. Using our unique method of studying and practicing Tantra will allow you to discover your path in this world that says a big “YES” to experience life at its richest potential. This program will be a journey into the depth of your being. Together we will embark on a quest to unite heart and mind, body and soul, and spirituality.
Why join the True Nature of Love ?
- Receive a comprehensive, thorough, integrated emotional, relational and sensual education.
- Learn how to receive and share the heart-based love you have been chasing.
- Discover the true nature of bodily energy and how you can harvest that as the source of your creativity and power.
- Shift your relationships from fear to trust by exploring your deepest longings around intimacy, love, and partnership.
- Experience what it means to be held within a loving tribe. Bringing our most isolated parts back into connection.
- Deepen your experience of intimacy, connection, and creative life force through self-awareness and trust.
- Learn what it means to be a whole human being. To welcome all of you in heart, body, and soul. Transform your fear, shame, and conditionings around who you are as a being, and step into your greatness.
The Program Structure
During the Foundation workshop, you will participate in the following introductory programs:
- Tantra philosophy as life path
- Energy work & the Chakra system
- Tantra Yoga techniques & practice
- Various meditation exercises & breath work
- Tantric Rituals and Ceremonies
- Ecstatic dance and Conscious Movement
- Tools to navigate in intimate relating
All of the above-mentioned programs are designed to experience:
- Awareness of the entire self.
- Life is a continuous bliss.
- Our body and soul as an endless source of creative energy
- Self-analysis with the question
“Who Am I ?” “Why i am here ?”
During our program, you will be introduced to the significance and the perfection of your senses, mind, sensations, emotions, and body.
It will guide you to deepen into the understanding of the essence of the self, experiencing life in a more profound way, to discover the True nature of love.
08:00 – 08:30 Meditation circle
08:30 – 10:00 Tantra Yoga practice
10:00 – 11:00 Breakfast
11:00 – 12:30 Lectures and practice
12:30 – 15:00 Light Lunch & Break
15:00 – 17:00 Lectures and practice
17:00 – 18:30 Dinner & rest
18:30 – 21:00 Evening program and Q&A
* Suggested Program and daily schedule is subject to adjustments according to each day specific plan.
Complimentary activities :
- Plant Bath
The Yoga Forest is a sacred sanctuary on Lake Atitlán with ancient Mayan altars and natural springs that have been protected as a natural reserve in order to honor the land and the heritage of its people.
Connect to Mother Earth and create space for transformation and self-healing. Enjoy the 7 days True Nature Of Love Foundation Retreat in beautiful natural Temples.
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of mountains looking out over Lake Atitlán towards volcanoes San Pedro, Toliman, and Atitlán. Offering a unique retreat space within a tropical forest with amazing views, comfortable beds, delicious vegetarian meals and friendly community living.
What’s not included?
Looking out over Lake Atitlán and its surrounding volcanoes, the shared cabañas accommodate 2-4 people, depending on the cabana. The Lakshmi cabana has 4 twin beds, and the Rama and Sita cabanas have two queen beds, one in the loft and one on the bottom floor. Using natural building techniques, the cabañas are constructed with either bamboo or cypress, palm roof and natural adobe walls or traditional bahareque (wattle and daub) of this area. The beds are comfortable, with warm feather duvets and pillows, and decorated with Peruvian Shipibo fabrics and Guatemalan Cushions.
Nestled in the lush, forested mountainside, the Writer’s Cabin offer a refuge of privacy overlooking the treetops. With the perfect large writer’s desk and amazing lake and forest views, these cabins feature small terrace to relax and enjoy the view and can accommodate 1-2 people with a queen bed.
With wonderful views of Lake Atitlán and the surrounding volcanoes, private rooms Radha & Krishna are located under our Shakti Shala and accommodate one or two people in a queen size bed. The beds are comfortable with warm feather duvets and pillows and decorated with Guatemalan cushions
FLY: La Aurora Airport (50 miles).
Morning Travel Recommended. If you would like an escort service to The Yoga Forest once you arrive in the town of San Marcos, please arrange to take an 8-9 am collective shuttle (Q100) from Antigua (or you can request a 9-10 am private shuttle for Q800) in order to arrive with plenty of time. Private shuttles are recommended and can be arranged for a direct service from Antigua or Guatemala City to San Marcos La Laguna for Q1083 (US$140).
We will arrange a complimentary escort service up to the Yoga Forest from Circles Cafe 7 days a week. Please inform our staff of your planned arrival date and we will have our escorts meet you promptly at 1 pm at Circles Cafe. Please plan your travels accordingly, either by spending a night in Antigua to make a morning shuttle or staying in San Marcos la Laguna a night early. Our drivers will meet you on arrival at the airport, or hotel, and upon arrival show you to Circles Cafe to await the 1 pm complimentary ESCORT SERVICE.
- 7 days Retreat, 6 nights accommodation.
- 3 healthy and nutritious meals a day: Breakfast, light lunch and dinner.
- Unlimited spring water, Herbal Tea, and Fruits.
- Dietary : Organic, Ayurvedic, and vegetarian.
- Tantra yoga practice
- Tantric breathing and meditation practice
- Energy work and the chakra system
- Meaningful lectures and exercises.
- Ecstatic and Tantric dance.
- Self-exploration practice.
- Tantric awakening.
- Daily evening activities.
- Question and answer sessions.
- Small groups to ensure the best experience.
- Fast email response, support, and organisation.
- Joining a growing international community of like-minded dedicated to growth.
Guatemala Foundation 202326th February - 4th March, 2023
7 days Retreat, 6 nights accommodation.
Upgrade your accommodation to private room (additional cost)*
3 healthy and nutritious meals a day
Tantra courses and practices